Tuolumne County Sheriff's Community Service Unit is looking for volunteers. This is for Tuolumne County residents 18 years of age and older. Experience is preferable, but we do have training for new volunteers. THe variety of skills needed are as follows: office skills, such as filing,answering phones, etc.,team player, assisting with patrol for special events. If you are interested in these areas or would like further information on other more technical aspects of this opportunity, please call Dave Clevenger at 209/743-7631 or e-mail email@example.com
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours a week to receive a badge
- SCORE Volunteers
- Board Treasurer Needed
- Central Sierra Environmental...
- Enjoy greeting people
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Are you a pet lover?
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Hospice Volunteer/San Andreas &...
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Adventist Health Sonora
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Website Administrator Volunteer
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Do You love Children? Become a...
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Adventist Health Sonora-...
- Environmental Resource Volunteer...