Feel your TRUE SENSE OF PURPOSE sharing your talents with Hospice patients, by providing gentle touch massage in their homes or in nursing homes.
The greatest need is for a compassionate touch; no equipment necessary as massage is most often administered in patient's beds or in a chair.
- Current massage therapy or physical therapy license in the state of Colorado
- Experience or knowledge of geriatric massage preferred
- Driver's license or reliable transportation to visit patients throughout the metro area
Special orientation to accommodate your schedule
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Typically 2-3 visits per month
- one year committment to the program required