Help enhance Project Read - Menlo Park’s services by becoming a conversation club coordinator and overseeing and implementing the weekly English Conversation Clubs.
- Coordinate the English Conversation Clubs
- Recruit, train and supervise facilitators
- Create weekly conversation guides
- Supervise the setting up and taking down of tables for meetings
Volunteer benefits include:
- Gain valuable management experience
- Interaction with a diverse cross-section of the Peninsula adult population
- Chances to meet new people and work in a fun environment
- Participate in creating a supportive educational experience/environment
- Directly work to improve literacy in our community
- People Skills
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Program Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1.5 hours a week
- 6 month commitment
- Enjoy books? Help keep your...
- Change a Life - Become a Project...
- Change A Life: Become an English...
- What does the letter "A" have in...
- Teen - T.A.G. - Teen Advisory...
- Donation Magician
- Building Literacy, Building...
- Processing and Mailing Books
- Lead the Conversation! - Become...
- Get Talking! - Become a...
- Decrease the Digital Divide -...
- Are You Interested in Turning...