Create an opportunity for participants to practice English conversation skills in a welcoming and respectful environment by becoming a conversation club facilitator.
- Facilitate the English Conversation Club
- Lead a table of 5-8 adult learners in discussing weekly topics
- Increase the learner’s understanding of spoken English
- Assist in setting up and taking down tables for meeting
Volunteer benefits include:
- Learn about other cultures and your own language
- Chances to meet new people and work in a fun environment
- Participate in creating a supportive educational experience/environment
- Feel good about making a difference
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1.5 hours a week
- 6 month commitment
- Enjoy books? Help keep your...
- Change a Life - Become a Project...
- What does the letter "A" have in...
- Teen - T.A.G. - Teen Advisory...
- Donation Magician
- Building Literacy, Building...
- Processing and Mailing Books
- Get Talking! - Become a...
- Decrease the Digital Divide -...
- Are You Interested in Turning...