The Associates volunteer program recruits and trains Concession Sales Volunteers to:
1) With a volunteer partner, manage the concessions table during evening programs on the busiest nights in the Ripley Center (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday),
2) enhance program participants' experiences by providing light food and beverages during evening program hours in the Ripley Center (the volunteer shift is 5:30 pm-7:30 pm),
3) represent The Smithsonian Associates Program with excellent customer service that provides an enjoyable and comfortable atmosphere for patrons.
4) promote Smithsonian Associates Memberships and the upgraded benefit levels while making small talk with our patrons. (Training provided.)
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- Food & Beverage Services
- Sales Process
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- bi-weekly or weekly, on Tues. Wed. or Thurs. eves.
- shift is 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm