Addison County Court Diversion and Community Justice Projects is looking for concerned, committed community members to make a difference in the lives of individuals convicted of serious offenses. Volunteers are fully trained and work in teams of 3-5 to support an offender who has been released from prison to successfully re-enter the community. They meet weekly to encourage the individual in his/her effort to repair relationships, manage everyday living and commit no further offenses.
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, feel free to call 388-7044.
To expedite your placement via Volunteer Match, please be sure to include your phone number along with any questions or comments you may have in the Message Section before clicking on "FINISH".
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 5+ hours a month for a minimum of 1 year
- Application, interview, references, background check.
- Driver - Farm Worker Coalition
- HOPE Garden
- Jack or Jill of Trades
- Entertainers - Senior Care Homes
- Drivers - Living Well Senior...
- Driver - Hospice Volunteer...
- Art Gallery Volunteer
- Spring into the Arts
- Tax Assistance
- Condo Cat Companions - Homeward...
- Driver/Server for New Food...
- Special Events Volunteer
- Driver - for Blind and Visually...
- ELL Volunteer - Vermont Adult...
- Community Lunch Volunteers
- Driver - Meals on Wheels
- After School Support at The Boys...
- Basic Skills Volunteer Teacher -...
- Addison County Restorative...
- Exercise Program Leader - Bone...