Earn academic credits or gain great work experience as a Community Manager
- Actively participate in the execution of social media programs
- Manage online campaigns and day-to-day activities for the community. Help promote the website by updating our Facebook, Twitter, and other social media pages, attracting new followers and interacting with our existing followers. No marketing experience required, but you must be very familiar with social media, be organized, and have strong communication skills.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Environmental Education
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours per week
- Eco Art Gallery Project Team -
- Green on Gray Mobile Team-...
- Leave your GREEN MARK on the...
- Online Eco-Magazine Team
- Community Manager - Leave your...
- GRANT WRITER
- 5 DEVELOPMENT PROJECT LEADER to...
- Zero Co2 Events- Project Manager
- Public Relations & Press
- Non profit needs Marketing...
- Translator Earn your Summer Time...
- VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR
- Eco-Gift Project, Team