This volunteer position offers an excellent opportunity to gain experience in marketing through the power of social media, build professional connections, and produce content.
Earn academic credits or gain great work experience as a Community Manager
- Actively participate in the execution of our social media program
- Manage online campaigns and day-to-day activities for the community. Help promote the website by updating our Facebook, Twitter, and other social media pages, attracting new followers and interacting with our existing followers. No marketing experience required, but you must be very familiar with social media, be organized, and have strong communication skills.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Environmental Education
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours per week
- FUNDRAISING TEAM
- Social Media Marketing
- Corporate Social Responsibility...
- Community Manager - Enhance your...
- GRANT WRITER
- Digital Analyst
- Public Relations & Press
- CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
- Blog Manager - Director
- Non profit needs Marketing...
- Content Creator for social media
- Blog writer
- Marketing team coordinator