We hold monthly food drives at Petlauma Market, as well as 13 other grocery stores in Sonoma County. Volunteers stand at the doors of a grocery store and greet customers as they enter, telling them about Food For Thought and specific items we most need that week.Here are few great reasons to become a Food Drive Ambassador:
- Short Shifts - ONLY 2.5 Hours!
- The Buddy System - bring a friend or family member! Food Drives are fun and social.
- Family Friendly - kids welcome when accompanied by an adult
- Teenager Friendly - we love teenagers! We do work with some local Interact Clubs and are always glad for group or individual volunteers. We enjoy WRITING RECOMMENDATIONS for steady volunteers.
- Flexibility - you can volunteer as your schedule permits. No obligation or commitment.
- Location - we hold food drives near you! From Guerneville to Sonoma, Northern Santa Rosa to Petaluma, we are just around the corner from you.
Learn more about Food For Thought's Food Drive Program:
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 2.5 hours as scheduled
- Minors under 16 need adult accompaniment