During National Engineers Week, we will engage youth in hands on activites to expose students to engineering and engineering careers. Volunteers must be able to engage a entire classroom a hands on engineering activites, volunteers are responsible for coming up with their own activities and supplies, but SEM Link can provide guidance if you need assistance. Volunteers can volunteer for one or multiple classroom periods throughout engineers week. We will engage youth in hands on engineering activities in Metropolitan Atlanta.
- Math / Science Instruction
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- at least 1-2 hours
- must be able to engage a group of youth in hands on STEM activities
- Science Fair Judges- DMV
- Board of Directors
- STEM Career Fair and Exhibition-...
- Resource Development
- National Chemistry Week...
- National Chemistry Week- DMV Area
- Science Fair Project...
- Career Exploration Activity...
- National Engineers Week-...
- National Engineers Week- DMV Area
- Pi Day Celebration-Hands on STEM...
- Public and Community Relations
- Pi Day- Hands on Math Activites-...