Graphic Design Internship
WhenMon Aug 29, 2016 - Fri Dec 16, 2016
Where3101 Industrial Drive, Suite 210Raleigh, NC 27609
Develop your portfolio while gaining work experience for your resume or earn academic credit!
The Graphic Design Intern will work with the Chapter's Public Relations and the Special Events Department to develop marketing and public relations materials for mass market events and programs.
- Assist with development of marketing campaigns
- Design/layout of publications
- Design logos, t-shirts, websites
- Create branding for new programs
- Manage website updates
- Detail oriented
- Graphic Design experience/training
- 3.0 GPA
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite 6
- Experience with InDesign and Illustrator
Unpaid internship. Full or part-time schedule available (within regular business hours - Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm).
Apply Online at http://www.nationalmssociety.org/Chapters/NCT/Volunteer/Volunteer-Opportunities/Internship-Opportunities
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design / Print
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Part or Full time (Flexible office hours)
- Unpaid internship. Business casual attire.