- Focus student athletes on the fundamental skills of the sport. Successful candidates must have a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and positively.
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence and interpersonal relationship skills in day-to-day work, decision-making, and problem solving.
- Suggests and carries out procedures to assure the highest standards of risk and hazard management, prevention; and participant and employee safety, reporting all issues to the Sports Director.
- Team player that can relate positively to all staff, volunteers and participants
- Be able to observe participant and fan behavior and respond verbally to health and safety concerns and to deal appropriately with any improper behavior.
- Organize and manage sport set up, clean up and participate in activities necessary to deliver a quality sports experience.
- Serve as a good example in personal language, appearance and health habits. * Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with the supervisor, department head, StarShine employees and members.
- Prepare routine administrative paperwork including timesheet and assigned human resources forms.
- Adjust and operate all sports equipment as applicable including but not limited to baskets, goals, equipement and any other operation that will contribute to the success of the sports game and league.
- Contributes to a superior work culture through participation in training and staff meetings to develop leadership, management and technical skills related to camp.
- Stay current with applicable sport rules and regulations.
- Show enthusiasm about teaching the knowledge of the game.
- Assumes all other duties and assignments deemed appropriate by the Sports Director.
- Perform all duties while exemplifying StarShine Academy values of caring, honesty, respect, responsibility, and faith.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- 3 times a week for 6 hours or 8 hours total
- Must be able to pass a background check and obtain a fingerprint clearance card
- Websites Manager
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Grant Writer
- Volleyball Coach Needed for...
- Volunteers For Outside Improvement
- Teacher Classroom Assistant/ or...
- After School Basketball...
- Chior and/or Music Teacher...
- Public Relations and Media...
- Art & Literacy Teacher Volunteer
- Development Director
- Need a Community Group to Fund...
- Paid Teacher's Positions: K-12...