Are you mad for math? Excited about equations? Silly over subtraction? Marshall Public Library wants you!
If you love math and teaching, come volunteer as a math tutor at Marshall Public Library. Sharing math concepts helps people to pass the GED or college placement exams, to improve their job opportunities, or to better their general math literacy.
Tutoring might include addition and subtraction, fractions, decimals, pre-algebra, and geometry. It could be one-on-one or in small groups of 2-4. Contact Marshall Public Library today to find out more about this exciting opportunity!
- Math / Science Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Two or three times a week for 2-4 hours.
- Headline: Newspaper Researchers...
- Bring a little mystery and...
- Language and Literacy Tutors...
- Spanish Conversation Group Leader
- Attention, Techies!
- Outreach Volunteer Driver
- Help Someone’s Family Tree to Grow
- Lions and tigers and…dragons??!!...
- Calling All Musicians!
- Make History Personal
- 010010000110010101101...do you...
- Let's Talk!
- You + Tutoring = Math Literacy
- Outreach Volunteer
- Published Author Needed
- It’s a Jungle (or at least a...
- Volunteer at Marshall Public...