96 people are interested
HR Coordinator - Virtual
ORGANIZATION: New Heights Educational Group, Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
96 people are interested
Under the supervision of the Founder/Executive Director and/or office manager or other staff member, the HR Coordinator volunteer will provide human resource services to NHEG. All delegated tasks must be conducted online under the supervision of New Heights Educational Group staff or at the NHEG office or other location designated and agreed upon by all parties.
Some of the typical job duties will consist of the following:
- Oversee the organization's recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- Administer personnel services
- Advise managers on organizational policies, such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and support staff
- Handle staffing issues, such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures
- Oversee onboarding and orientation for new volunteers
A combination of education (Bachelor’s degree related to Human Resources) and 2-5 years of related work experience.
Communication skills - must speak clear English, follow up on conversations and emails
Be able to make long-distance phone calls
IMPORTANT: Resume and three (3) references with email addresses are required for consideration, followed up with a phone interview.
To be considered, please send all of the above-mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com and phone number.
If assigned a HR Coordinator and you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
About New Heights Educational Group, Inc
14735 Power Dam Road BY APPT ONLY, DEFIANCE, OH 43512, US
Our Mission: The New Heights Educational Group, Inc. promotes literacy for children and adults by offering a range of educational support services. Such services include assisting families in the selection of schools, organization of educational activities, and acquisition of materials. We promote a healthy learning environment and enrichment programs for families of preschool and school-age children, including children with special needs.
We are an award winning resource and literacy center. We serve all families regardless of school choice or backgrounds. Apply to volunteer in one of our 95 positions, if you have a talent we can implement it. Contact us today: NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com
*Please be advised that most of the potential volunteers that reach out to us, do not reply to our initial letter. Make sure to check spam folders, share a phone number and stay proactive in your onboarding.
Volunteer with us:
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 10, 2023
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Assistance
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Executive Admin
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 10 - 15 hours a week
- A friendly and clear speaking voice and must be a team player and have great communication skills.