Under the supervision of the Founder/Executive Director and/or office manager or other staff member, the HR Coordinator volunteer will provide human resource services to NHEG. All delegated tasks must be conducted online under the supervision of New Heights Educational Group staff or at the NHEG office or other location designated and agreed upon by all parties.
Some of the typical job duties will consist of the following:
- Oversee an organization's recruitment, interview, selection, and hiring processes
- Administer personnel services
- Advise managers on organizational policies, such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and support staff
- Handle staffing issues, such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures
- Oversee onboarding and orientation for new volunteers
A combination of education (Bachelor’s degree related to Human Resources) and 2-5 years of related work experience.
IMPORTANT: Resume and three (3) References with email addresses are required for consideration
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Assistance
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 10 - 15 hours a week
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- Content management on WordPress...
- Ohio Department of Education...
- Spreaker Expert/Internet Radio...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- APP Experts - Including product...
- Enrichment Day Class Instructors
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Online Foreign Language...
- Recognition Day Assistant
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Online Class Monitors
- Grant Writers