This position helps make vet care accessible to everyone with an emphasis on underserved communities. As a Wellness Client Assistant you will help with greeting guests, answering questions that clients may have, educating on vaccines/spay+neuter/preventatives, drawing up vaccines, crowd control, and some data entry.
Time Commitment and Location of Work:
- Monday & Wednesday from 10am-2pm and Friday’s from 10am-4pm here at our East Nashville clinic.
- Mobile Wellness takes place on Saturday’s with varied locations with times being 8:30am-1pm.
**We ask that all volunteers work a minimum of 2 hours per shift.
Training is provided!
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
- Data Entry
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 4 hours per month / 1 clinic per month
- Pet Community Center Volunteer...
- Office Assistant
- Community Cat Trapping Volunteer
- Community Cat Transporter
- Wellness Clinic Volunteer
- Spay + Neuter Clinic Volunteer
- Flyer Hanging Volunteer
- Pittie Fest 2017
- Oktoberfest 5k Race Team
- Oktoberfest PCC Booth
- Community Cat Recovery Building...