Hannah's Heart and Love is looking for a Social Media Coordinator.
- Develop innovative and creative media content across social media platforms.
- Create and maintain relevant social media accounts.
- Set-up daily tasks and activity for all social media outlets.
- Propose creative strategy in collaboration with the Marketing/Public Relations Director.
- Represent Hannah's Heart and Love in a professional and appropriate manner in all activities and communications.
Hannah’s Heart and Love is a faith based organization providing resources, support, and items to those experiencing the loss of a baby through miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, stillbirth, and infant death at any gestational age up to one year of age. To provide resources, support, and items to those choosing to carry their unborn baby to term after receiving an in-utero fatal diagnosis. To raise awareness and educate the community about baby loss through miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, stillbirth, and infant death.
- Social Media / Blogging
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 22
- 4-8 hours a week depending on workload.