Hannah's Heart and Love is looking for a Non-profit Partnership Coordinator.
- Initiate communication with other local and national non-profit organizations.
- Foster relationships with the intention of building partnerships with local and national non-profits.
- Facilitate and organize meetings, events, and other communication.
- Represent Hannah's Heart and Love in a professional and appropriate manner in all activities and communications.
Hannah’s Heart and Love is a faith based organization providing resources, support, and items to those experiencing the loss of a baby through miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, stillbirth, and infant death at any gestational age up to one year of age. To provide resources, support, and items to those choosing to carry their unborn baby to term after receiving an in-utero fatal diagnosis. To raise awareness and educate the community about baby loss through miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, stillbirth, and infant death.
- Reading Comprehension
- People Skills
- Basic Computer Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 22
- 5-10 hours per week depending on workload.