Hannah's Heart and Love is looking for a Fundraiser/Event Coordinator.
- Help manage both fundraising and nonfundraising events and activities.
- Develop an annual plan for events and activities, including goals, objectives, and follow-up. Review plan with Board of Directors.
- Network with and solicit new corporate sponsorships.
- Plan and organize events and activities including, but not limited to: Securing vendors and locations, coordinating volunteers, setting yp and tearing down physical events, etc.
- Represent Hannah's Heart and Love in a professional and appropriate manner in all activities and communications.
Hannah’s Heart and Love is a faith based organization providing resources, support, and items to those experiencing the loss of a baby through miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, stillbirth, and infant death at any gestational age up to one year of age. To provide resources, support, and items to those choosing to carry their unborn baby to term after receiving an in-utero fatal diagnosis. To raise awareness and educate the community about baby loss through miscarriage, ectopic pregnancy, stillbirth, and infant death.
- Event Design & Planning
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 22
- 8-12 hours a week depending on workload.