Overview of position: The Videography Intern will use their media arts skills to record, edit and create professional videos to be used by LOH. Videos created by this intern may include tutorials and instructional videos for the volunteer orientation, and may also include videos for promotional or fundraising use. This intern will work with LOH staff and other interns to collaborate on projects that meet the needs of the various departments in the organization. The intern will record, edit and publish video content as needed.
- Assist LOH staff and interns with videography as needed
- Create storyboards for instructional videos
- Record instructional videos and tutorials for volunteer orientation
- Edit and create videos for fundraising events and promotional use
- Help create videos for social media
Time Required: 10-12 hours per week.
Education Requirements: Currently pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
Experience Required: Minimum two years of nonprofit or volunteer experience.
Physical/Age Requirements: None
- Strong videography skills
- Experience with video editing software
- Experience recording, editing and publishing video content
- Works well in teams on collaborative projects
- Demonstrates creativity and can create storyboards for video projects
- Knowledge of LOH programming and mission
- Loves animals and doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty
- Know how to laugh and have fun
Training: On-site LOH training.Benefits to Intern: Experience working with non-profit organization; exposure to the nonprofit community and potential for job opportunities and new clientele; videography completed for LOH can be added to personal portfolio; potential full-time position after completion of internship program.
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-12 hours per week