We are in need of volunteers on Wednesdays and Fridays from 9am - 3pm and Saturdays from 9am - 12 noon to help with our food distribution. Activities include (but are not limited to) computer work (Bilingual), filling food boxes, and assisting clients. Generally we have 2 shifts, 9am-12 noon and 12 noon-3pm. We hope to provide meaningful service and volunteer relationships through our already family oriented non-profit.
We are also in need of volunteers on some Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1pm-3pm to help us with food deliveries. The food bank (El Pasoans Fighting Hunger) delivers thousands of pounds of food to us PER order: Other responsibilities include:
- Stacking Boxes and pallets
- Stock refrigerators and freezers with incoming food, milk, and produce
- Sort items on pallets, bag rice and beans when available
- When available, aid with vegetable deliveries from local farm
- Dispose of recycling and trash
Thank you for your interest, and our Operations Manager will be in touch with you via email or phone call about this opportunity. We hope to welcome you to our volunteer family!
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training