Avalon Hospice is looking for someone to assist our staff in the office on a weekly basis. The day, or days, are based on the volunteer schedule. Assistance answering phones, filing paperwork, talking to patients and families, and other office type duties are required of this volunteer. The minimum age for this work is 16 based on government and company policy. Office is open Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm. Please contact Susan Burdorf, Volunteer Coordinator at 615 889-5995 for more information or email me at email@example.com
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers set their own schedule
- Volunteers will need to take TB test and drug screen (company pays for this)
- Give Back to those you Honor
- Honor those who have served!
- Military Veterans Needed to...
- Crafters Needed for Hospice...
- Love to Cook?
- Meals for Shut Ins needed asap!
- Office Volunteers Needed NOW!
- Social Workers need Volunteer...
- Chatting Up the Elderly!
- ANY TIME IS VOLUNTEER TIME
- Office Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Volunteers To Visit In The Home...
- Volunteer Opportunity in an Office
- Military Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Summer Volunteers Needed ASAP!
- Friendly Visitor Volunteers...
- Art Enthusiasts Teaching Classes...
- Giving Back Is Easy - Call to...
- Caring Listeners Needed Now!
- Brighten a hospice patient's day...