Avalon Hospice is looking for someone to assist our staff in the office on a weekly basis. The day, or days, are based on the volunteer schedule. Assistance answering phones, filing paperwork, talking to patients and families, and other office type duties are required of this volunteer. The minimum age for this work is 16 based on government and company policy. Office is open Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm. Please contact Susan Burdorf, Volunteer Coordinator at 615 889-5995 for more information or email me at email@example.com
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Office Management
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers set their own schedule
- Volunteers will need to take TB test and drug screen (company pays for this)
- Teachers! Does your class need a...
- Give Back to those you Honor
- Honor those who have served!
- In Home Patient Companion...
- Compassionate Callers Needed NOW!
- Teen Volunteers Wanted!
- Volunteers Unite and Make A...
- Singers or Musicians wanted for...
- Make a New Friend!
- Sweet Treats for the Elderly
- Love to Cook?
- Office Volunteer Needed ASAP!
- Meals for Shut Ins needed asap!
- Office Volunteers Needed NOW!
- ANY TIME IS VOLUNTEER TIME
- Volunteers To Visit In The Home...
- College Students Need A...
- Giving Back Is Easy - Call to...
- Caring Listeners Needed Now!
- Brighten a hospice patient's day...