The 11tth annual Rock 'n’ Roll San Jose Half Marathon is returning to San Jose this weekend and is going to be the largest race yet with over 18,000 runners participating. This year events happen daily from Friday, September 29th through Sunday, October 2nd.
There is still a tremendous need for volunteers to support one of San Jose’s signature running events.
Team up with your friends or family and make it an experience you won’t forget!
Benefits of Volunteering
- You’ll receive a free Race Crew T-Shirt
- Invitation to enjoy the post-race headliner concert
- You’ll receive a free race crew draw string back pack
- Validated parking for all shifts
- You’ll get the satisfaction of helping others
- Receive an official letter confirming your community service hours
- Enjoy drinks and food during your shifts
- You’ll have a great time!
Volunteer at the Health & Fitness Expo (San Jose Convention Center):
-Friday, September 30th from 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Issue registered runners their race numbers
- Distribute race participant T-shirts
- Distribute race Goodie Bags
- Stock and assist participants with souvenirs
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- 6 hours