Give Hope a Ride is a Vehicle Donation program that supports nonprofits in New Mexico and Casa Esperanza, New Mexico's House of Hope. Our very small staff is always looking for reliable volunteers that want to give back to their community and be a part of something amazing. At Casa Esperanza's Give Hope a Ride, there is an opportunity for both individuals and groups! Give us a call today, be a part of the great work being done for our communities!
- Data entry
- Database management
- Donations tracking
- Customer packets
- Completing donation forms
- Completing bill of sales
- Title packets
Lot Maintenance and Support:
- Assist in car repairs and maintenance
- Assist in moving cars in preparation for monthly auction
- Clean cars as necessary
- General cleaning and maintenance of car lot
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Outdoor Recreation
- Auto Mechanics / Repair
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 days a week
- Board Members-Supporting...
- Facilities Committee Member
- Dinner Host Coordinator
- Community Outreach and Events
- Facilities and Maintenance...
- Dinner Hosts for our residents
- Family Studies/Social Work Intern
- Give Hope a Ride - Auction Support
- Program Services Committee Member
- Family Care Team Volunteer -...
- Hospitality Intern
- Give Hope a Ride - Office and...