Seasons Hospice and Palliative Care is looking for Spiritual Care Volunteers to provide a supportive presence to patients and families in need. Some activites might include:
-Reading Scripture or Poetry to patients and families
-Assisting people find local faith resources
-Creating a peaceful and calming environment
-Accepting the patient and family as they are- emotionally and physically.
-Establishing trust and guidance through the dying process.
Complete our Direct Patient Care Volunteer Orientation process.
Open mindedness and non-judgemental personality.
How to apply:
Volunteer Services Coordinator
and apply online at www.seasons.org/page/volunteering
- Spiritual Healing
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Life Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Provide That Special Touch......
- Are you great with a sewing...
- Are you a Veteran? Become a...
- Are you willing to share the...
- Looking for Office Experience?...
- Create Stories of A Lifetime....
- Parents: Looking A Family...
- Help families who have lost a...
- "It Takes a Special Person"...
- Love Phone Conversations With...
- You + Your Furry Friend= A...
- Spiritual Care Volunteer