Volunteers can help us get ready for our biggest event of the year, the Black & White Ball. This fundraising gala supports our work to end domestic violence in Texas.
There are different tasks needing to be done every day, and here are a few of the things you may assist with:
- Organizing event decorations and materials
- Ironing table and chair linens
- Washing and labeling champaign glasses
- Organizing donated auction items and the corresponding pledge sheets
- Inventory of event supplies
No special skills are needed, and we will provide all materials and instructions. All volunteer work will be done at our office, located off I-35 just south of Riverside drive.
Texas Advocacy Project is a statewide non-profit organization providing legal solutions to victims of domestic and dating violence and sexual assault. For more about our programs and ways to support our mission please visit our website at www.texasadvocacyproject.org.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment