PET THERAPIST NEEDED FOR HOSPICE PATIENTS (Oakland, Wayne, and Macomb Counties)
Seeking certified Pet Therapist who is willing to volunteer with our Hospice patients who reside in Senior Independent Living buildings in the counties of Wayne, Macomb, and Oakland. You can choose to volunteer at a location most convenient to you. Volunteers are an important part of the Hospice team. We hope you will consider joining our team.
The Medical Team-Hospice provides training to volunteers, recognition and support. We do pay for and require a background check and TB test prior to assignment. Hours are flexible, according to your availability.
We would love to meet with you and find out more about how we can work together and how you can make a difference in the lives of those who need it most. If interested, please contact Jeanette, Volunteer Coordinator via email email@example.com or by phone at 734-779-9790.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Time Commitment: ANY
- Clarkston Volunteers Needed
- Nascar Lovers Volunteers Needed!!!
- Massage Therapy volunteer Needed
- Flint Volunteers Needed
- FLINT volunteers need asap
- Flint Volunteer Needed in Facility
- Waterford Volunteers Needed
- ON Call Volunteers Needed
- Volunteers Needed Ypsilanti
- Volunteers Needed Waterford
- Office Volunteer Needed
- Volunteer Needed in Warren
- Waterford Volunteers Needed at...
- Volunteers needed in Taylor
- Volunteers needed in Fenton...
- Pet therapy dog needed
- Burton Volunteer Needed Mondays...
- Volunteer Needed Flint W Court...
- Volunteers Needed Milford
- Spring Lake Volunteer