Do you like working with young youth? Our West 7th Community Center is looking for a few extensive reading tutors to help build our kids' reading comprehension.
What will you do?
Tutor will be responsible for a group of 2-6 children. By using lesson materials provided by our teacher, you will incorporate a more extensive structural lesson plan to insure children are receiving adequate assistance in reading.
The teacher in the program will provide supervision of youth, help you learn the tricks of the trade of tutoring and will strive to make this a wonderful experience for everyone!
Tuesdays and/or Thursdays from 3:45pm-5:45pm.
- Reading Comprehension
- Youth Services
- Literacy / Reading
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Tuesdays and/or Thursdays 3:45pm-5:45pm
- Help Fight Hunger- Food Shelf...
- Greenthumbs Garden Volunteer
- Would you like to share your...
- Classroom Helper
- Reading Tutors - Help a child...
- Keystone School Supply Program
- Homework Helper and Tutor-Tutor...
- Meals on Wheels Driver for...
- Volunteer with the Foodmobile!
- Meals on Wheels Kitchen Helper
- Help Fight Hunger with the...