Change a kid's life forever!
All youth deserve the opportunity to discover who they are and what they can achieve.
Become a mentor in the YMCA's Reach & Rise Mentoring Program and inspire a child's future and change their lives forever!
Reach & Rise offers individual support to positively impact the lives of youth ages 6-17 in the Bay Area Peninsula region.
23+ Years Old
Meet 1-3 hours a week for 1 year
Pass background check and drug screen
Mentor training (15 hours total) and 1-3 hours a week (flexible) for one year
Check out our facebook page!
Please email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 618-616-9411 for an application today!
Check out this amazing Mentor/Mentee Match in this Reach & Rise Video:
In Partnership with Stanford Children's Health*
- Child Development
- Youth Services
- Child Welfare
- Teaching / Instruction
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 23
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 Hour per Week for 12 Months
- Become a YMCA Youth MENTOR and...
- Change a Kid's Life This Holiday...
- Change A Kid's Life Forever -...
- Make a Huge Difference in a...
- Change a Kid's Life - Become...
- Start Changing a Kid's Life...
- Start Giving Back Today - Become...
- Change A Kid's Life Forever - Be...
- Change a Kid's Life - Become a...
- Change a Kid's Life! - Become...