Associate Clinical Operations Manager for Immigration Hardship Center
51 people are interested
Clinic Operations Manager needed in our Immigration Hardship Center (IHC) to oversee quality assurance of department processes and records. Position will be responsible for preparing and maintaining client records, as well as scheduling appointments. The Clinic Operations Manager will work closely with all parties, including IHC staff, clinicians and clients, and may communicate at times with immigration and criminal law attorneys.
Strong attention to detail, good computer and customer service skills are needed for this part-time position. It will require 6-10 hours per week, but some of the work could be done remotely.
25 North 14th Street, Suite 505, San Jose, CA 95112, US
A multi-cultural, service, research and training center for the promotion of resilience in refugees and immigrants
The specific purpose of this corporation is for service, research and training:
- To provide counseling, psycho- educational services and cultural awareness programs for newcomer families and their children that is respectful of ethnic values and diverse views, including State Laws pertaining to Child Protection, Domestic Violence, Educational, Immigration and other areas.
- To provide a setting for professionals who work with stressed families in newcomer and other circumstances to gain knowledge and skills to help them be effective in their work.
- To develop a knowledge base for dissemination of practices, methods and concepts for use in the broad mental health and Social Services field.
25 N 14th StreetSuite 505San Jose, CA 95112
- Administrative Support
- Office Management
- Resource Development / Management
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- 6-10 hours per week