HR Recruiter at Miscarriage Matters
If you've ever thought making a difference in someone's life, now's the time! Miscarriage Matters, Inc is currently in need of HR Recruiters. Are you ready to take your HR education or experience to a new level? Learn more about our recruiter opportunity.
Role and Responsibilities:
Reviews paperwork and sets up interviews with interested personnel, reviews applications, executes interview, makes hiring decision or makes recommendation to hire
Assists in distributing and collecting new hire paperwork
A wide degree of creativity is expected.
Provide back-up for the Human Resource Team.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Associate Degree in Business Administration or High School Diploma or GED with administrative/clerical or HR assistant experience
Excellent verbal and written skills
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, social media content, and email
Excellent time management skills; must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced department
1+ year Human Resources experience
- Experience interacting with both internal and external volunteers
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Assistance
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- 10-12 per week for 90 days
- Attend a weekly meeting
- Graphic Designer Brand Content...
- Miscarriage Matters 2 Men Team...
- Miscarriage Matters 2 Men Mentor...
- Volunteer Grief Counselor unpaid
- Facebook Page Monitors Unpaid
- Grant Writer unpaid
- Women of Empowerment en Español...
- Graphic Designer unpaid
- 5 - Social Media Monitors Unpaid
- HR Recruiter unpaid
- Live Chat Operator unpaid
- Radio Guest Co-Host unpaid
- Women of Empowerment Mentor unpaid
- Marketing Team Member unpaid
- Marketing Manager unpaid