HR Recruiter (virtual)
86 people are interested
Position Title: HR Recruiter (Virtual)
Reports to: HR Manager
Type of position: Volunteer, unpaid
Miscarriage Matters, Inc. is a non-profit organization offering global support to Mothers and Fathers devastated to the loss of a pregnancy, stillbirth and early infant loss. We are currently seeking an HR Recruiter to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Available to volunteer 3-4 days per week - (at least 6 hours per week)
- Will review/screen applications as assigned
- Schedule and conduct interviews
- Must be able to contact at least 7 applicants or conduct 3 interviews per shift (will vary day to day)
- Makes on-boarding decisions or recommendations with HR Manager
- Assists in distributing and collecting new volunteer paperwork
- Must be able to maintain records and organize files via organization email and/or Google Drive
- Must be able to assist other team members and/or management, if needed
- Ability to attend HR team meetings, required
- Attend individual team meetings with supervisor, required
- MUST keep track of volunteer hours and consistently submit to manager weekly
- MUST have a Facebook account
- MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in Business Administration (preferred, not required), High School Diploma or GED with administrative/clerical or HR assistant experience
- 1+ year of Human Resource recruiting experience
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal communication skills and high attention to detail
- Experience working in a virtual environment
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Drive and Social Media
- Excellent time management skills; must be able to work effectively and efficiently in a fast paced environment
Miscarriage Matters, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Assistance
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 hours per week for minimum of 90 days.
- Attend a meetings