Discover a remarkable and life-changing opportunity to bring comfort, spiritual solace and Joy to people in need.
Do you want to help by providing CARE and COMPASSION to patients and their families?
If you want to volunteer and make a DIFFERENCE in someone’s life, join our VOLUNTEER TEAM!
This is a unique volunteer experience for all people from all walks of life, ages 14 and older.
- Practical training
- Compassionate visits to people who are lonely or Ill
- Professional instruction by chaplains, nurses, social workers, and music therapists
- Special track for qualified high school volunteers
You have several ways to provide Supportive CARE as a volunteer:
- You can visit a patient and provide Companionship; reading a book, listening to their favorite songs, movies or simple chatting with them
- You can provide Vigil or Bereavement support
- If you are a Reiki certified (Energy healer) you can give Reiki energy to the patients
- You can provide Spiritual companionship (Specialized trainning provided)
- You can provide Music companionship to patients (Specialized trainning provided)
- You can provide support to Veteran’s patients (Specialized trainning provided)
- You can help patients to leave a Legacy by helping them to right a letter or record their life journey (Specialized trainning provided)
- We have patients all over the Miami Dade County County.
- Raise awareness and support important community issues
- Experience different cultures and develop interpersonal skills
- Make a difference in someone’s life!
"The heart of a volunteer is not measured in size, but by the depth of the commitment to make a difference in the lives for others." -DeAnn Hollis
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Spiritual Care Volunteer
- Loyal Friend Pet Team
- Discover a life-changing...
- Veterans Volunteer Opportunities
- Volunteer from Home!!
- Legacy Volunteer
- Memory Seamstress NEEDED!
- Seasons Hospice Office Volunteers
- Necesitamos voluntarios que...
- Voluntarios de Hospicio
- Art Therapist Assistants Needed!!!
- Voluntario para departamento de...