The Advanced Hospice Volunteer Certification program is a positive choice for anyone interested in pursuing a health care career, broadening their knowledge of the health care industry or gaining valuable patient experiences. Great Lakes Caring is looking for college students that are interested in learning more about hospice and getting to know hospice patients, while gaining hands on experienced valued by education institution and employers.
Companion viists for our patients are needed. These visits consist sitting and visiting with our patients and listening to their stories, outside walks, manicures, or just visiting.
Please contact Melissa Raymond at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Visit our website at www.greatlakescaring.com
- Case Work / Management
- Office Management
- Music Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours weekly
- College Students Needed
- Pet Therapy for Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Volunteers Needed - Defiance,...
- Teen Volunteers Needed- Make New...
- Volunteer Angels Are Needed in...
- Hospice Program Volunteer...
- Volunteers Needed in Swanton,...
- Looking for Teen Volunteers to...
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Certified Hospice Volunteer
- College Students/ Volunteers...
- Office Volunteers Needed