The Advanced Hospice Volunteer Certification program is a positive choice for anyone interested in pursuing a health care career, broadening their knowledge of the health care industry or gaining valuable patient experiences.
Great Lakes Caring is looking for college students that are interested in learning more about hospice and getting to know hospice patients, while gaining hands on experienced valued by education institution and employers.
Companion viists for our patients are needed. These visits consist sitting and visiting with our patients and listening to their stories, outside walks, manicures, or just visiting.
Please contact Melissa Raymond at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Visit our website at www.greatlakescaring.com
- First Aid / CPR
- Physical Therapy
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours weekly
- MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Companionship Volunteers Needed...
- Certified Hospice Volunteer
- College Students Needed
- Pet Therapy for Hospice Patients
- Office Volunteers Needed-...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed
- Volunteers Needed - Defiance...
- STUDENT VOLUNTEERS NEEDED IN...
- Hospice Program Volunteer...
- Volunteers Needed in Swanton,...