Get your exercise for the day AND help improve your park at the same time, by lending a hand with the West Sycamore Volunteer Crew! Crews meet at 8:00 a.m. on the 1st Sunday of each month (weather permitting/exluding the summer months) at the West Sycamore Staging Area (East end of Stonbridge Parkway), and work until 12 noon at the latest. Please bring work gloves and wear long pants and sturdy, closed-toe shoes. A hat, sunglasses and sunscreen are also reccommended on sunny days. water, sports drinks, and snacks are provided!
Directions: From I-15, take the Pomerado Road exit toward Miramar Road. Head east on Pomerado Road for 3.7 miles. Turn right to stay on Pomerado Road for another .2 miles, then turn right onto Stonebridge Parkway. Continue on Stonebridge Parkway for 3.7 miles until it ends at the West Sycamore Staging Area located at the east end of Stonebridge Parkway. Less than a mile east of Via Santa Pradera.
- Outdoor Recreation
- Habitat Restoration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 8 a.m. - 12 noon
- Juniper Canyon Environment Project
- Volleyball Volunteers Needed at...
- Camp Wet & Wild!
- Camp at the Bay!
- 47th Street Canyon Enhancement
- University Heights Environmental...
- Los Peñasquitos Canyon...
- Play day at the Lake!
- West Sycamore Volunteer Crew
- Ruffin Canyon Environmental...
- Youth Volleyball Coach
- Navajo Canyon Restoration Project
- Youth Baseball Coach at Adams...
- Chollas Creek Environmental...
- Habitat Restoration Crew
- Weed Removal in Historic Old Town
- Trail Improvement Crew
- Movie in the Park!
- Summer Camp Volunteer at Golden...
- Rancho Peñasquitos / Mira Mesa...