Do you want to help make a difference in the lives of homeless pets? Do you enjoy organization and keeping details straight? Are you a good communicator and reliable team member?
Dallas Pets Alive is looking for a volunteer events coordinator. This individual will be responsible for sending calls for volunteer assistance at adoption events to the volunteers in our database. S/he will also be responsible for ensuring our adoption and other events are fully staffed with volunteers and sending weekly updates to the leadership team with needed information on volunteer staffing.
This position reports to the Volunteer Director.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours/week
- Access to email and familiarity with Google documents (training can be provided)
- TNR Colony Manager for Cats
- New Partner Coordinator
- Medical Coordinator - Virtual...
- Animal Operations Admin
- Shelter Customer Service Volunteer
- Adoptline Volunteer
- On-Line Customer Service Volunteer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Foster/medical administrator
- Adoption Hotline Voicemail...
- Rescue Partner Medical Coordinator
- Landlord and Vet Check Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Vet Approval Admin
- Public Relations Volunteer
- Grant Writer
- Social Media Calendar Project...
- Animal Data Admin
- Social Media Intern
- Foster Representative