Do you want to help make a difference in the lives of homeless pets? Do you enjoy organization and keeping details straight? Are you a good communicator and reliable team member?
Dallas Pets Alive is looking for a volunteer events coordinator. This individual will be responsible for sending calls for volunteer assistance at adoption events to the volunteers in our database. S/he will also be responsible for ensuring our adoption and other events are fully staffed with volunteers and sending weekly updates to the leadership team with needed information on volunteer staffing.
This position reports to the Volunteer Director.
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours/week
- Access to email and familiarity with Google documents (training can be provided)
- New Partner Coordinator
- Medical Coordinator
- Shelter Customer Service Volunteer
- On-Line Customer Service Volunteer
- Adoptline Volunteer
- Volunteer Coordinator
- PASS (Positive Alternatives to...
- Project Manager - Spotlight...
- Fundraising Director
- Landlord and Vet Check Volunteer
- Graphic Designer
- Transfer Coordinator
- Grant Writer
- Social Media Intern
- Volunteer Events Coordinator
- Rescue Coordinator
- Adoption Counselor
- Foster Representative