Care Ring has started archiving medical records in an electronic format. Assistance is needed to complete the project! Volunteers should have strong Microsoft Office skills and experience with a business class printer/copier/scanner is preferred but not required. This position requires the volunteer to lift and/or push 10-20 lbs and stand/sit in 30 minute segments. Volunteer hours for this position will be between the hours of 8am-5pm Monday through Friday with a minimum of 3-4 hours per week or biweekly
We are in need of consist help. If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, please reach out to us, we would love to add you to our team.
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- Minimum 3-4 hours per week or biweekly
- Microsoft Office Proficient, Basic Computer Skills, Sit/Stand for 30 minute increments, lift or push
- Bilingual Reenrollment Assistant
- Special Event Associate(s)
- Bilingual Case Management...
- Clerical Program Support
- Grant Writer and Researcher
- Housing Support Liaison
- Bilingual Durable Medical...
- Employment Assistant
- Bilingual Respiratory Care...
- Medical Records Archive Assistance
- Bi-lingual customer service...