The Case Managers at Care Ring are searching for assistance calling new clients to simply open a dialog about the clients' current health status. Scripts can be provided if needed for guidance. Volunteers should have strong interpersonal skills and some customer service experience. Some medical knowledge is preferred. Examples of medical knowledge might include: nursing, social work, public health, EMT, medical assisting, CNA, psychology. Bilingual English and Spanish is preferred.
This volunteer position is perfect for anyone looking for experience or wanting to make a difference in their community!
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Case Work / Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum 3 hours per week or biweekly
- Interpersonal Communication Skills, Customer Service, Some Medical Knowledge
- Bilingual Reenrollment Assistant
- Special Event Associate(s)
- Bilingual Case Management...
- Clerical Program Support
- Grant Writer and Researcher
- Housing Support Liaison
- Bilingual Durable Medical...
- Employment Assistant
- Bilingual Respiratory Care...
- Medical Records Archive Assistance
- Bi-lingual customer service...