Do you consider yourself organized? Do you enjoy finding purpose for things that other people find useless? Do you find gratification in helping others? If you answered yes to any of the above questions Noah Homes has the perfect opportunity for you! We need assistance in filtering through donations that we receive and determine if they will be useful to the organization or not. Other responsibilities may include, assisting in coordinating donation pick-ups and finding other organizations that need donations. Organization volunteer opportunities are available Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30.
- Facilities Management
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 1-2 days a week Donations arrive Wednesday morning
- Handyman Needed
- Do you love to play piano?
- Do you love Arts & Crafts? Share...
- Friday Night Karaoke!
- Be the face of our front office!...
- Love to Read? Share the gift of...
- Organizer Extraordinaire!
- Weekend Volunteer Opportunities
- Do you have a green thumb?...
- Choir Instructor
- Feelin' groovy? Come dance with...
- B-I-N-G-O! Game night at Noah...
- Knit with Noah!
- Get your heart pumping with our...
- Campus Clean UP!
- Group Campus Clean Up at Noah...
- Glam it up with the ladies at...