Want to be a care-free camper again? Well, we might not be able to turn back time, but you can get the satisfaction of helping today’s children have a wonderful experience! Our Program Committee assists the Program staff with all things summer camp and Youth Leadership related, from community outreach to special events to snacks.
Program Committee is a group dedicated to supporting Jameson campers and participants through amplifying the initiatives of our energetic and involved program staff. The committee members are organized into sub-groups responsible for (1) Summer-camp registration, (2) assisting in Summer Camp and Youth Leadership recruitment efforts, and (3) enhancing event execution.
- Administrative Support
- People Skills
- Event Planning / Management
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 1-2 hours per month, more available during summer
- Must have own transportation and be able to attend meetings
- Have Fun While Helping Our...
- Become a Mentor-- Make a...
- Summer Camp Outreach
- Teach Children About the...
- Light Cleaning
- Summer Camp Survey Specialist
- Mechanical Eng., Plumbers,...
- May Breakfast - 2015 Fundraiser
- Make connections on the...
- Women's Auxiliary
- Mailings, Administrative
- "Be a Friend" Initiative
- Mailing Opportunity!
- Join the Program Committee! And...