Emergency Department Patient Ambassadors will round on patients and survey their care; provide friendly companionship to patients; keep patients informed and updated on common questions such as wait time and support the nursing staff with non-medical services as directed by the charge nurse.
Volunteer Requirements: Professional, calm, and compassionate manner; maintain HIPAA and respect patient confidentiality.
We are specifically looking for volunteers who are available from 3-7 p.m. at least once a week.
- Patient Care
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of one 3 hour shift per week
- Environmental Services Volunteer
- Radiology Greeter
- Patient Ambassador
- Cardiology Volunteer
- Medical Staff Administration
- Occupational Therapy Volunteer
- Emergency Department Patient...
- Maternal Child Services volunteer
- GI Lab Greeter
- Resale Shop
- Food Services
- Radiology Volunteer
- Animal-Assisted Therapy
- Anticoagulation Clinic Volunteer
- Ambulatory Surgery Pre-procedure...
- Employee Health Services Volunteer