Do you love the sound of the envelope flap after it’s been stuffed and sealed? Or, are you looking for that perfect volunteer opportunity to replace the stress ball? We have the perfect volunteer opportunity for you!
Assist the Development staff with stuffing, stamping, and sealing approximately 1,500 envelopes.
WHEN: Once each quarter for approximately 3-4 hrs. Between the hours of 8am-2pm. Inquire about specific dates!
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-4 hours between 8am-2pm
- Have Fun While Helping Our...
- Become a Mentor-- Make a...
- Summer Camp Outreach
- Teach Children About the...
- Light Cleaning
- Summer Camp Survey Specialist
- Mechanical Eng., Plumbers,...
- May Breakfast - 2015 Fundraiser
- Make connections on the...
- Women's Auxiliary
- Mailings, Administrative
- "Be a Friend" Initiative
- Mailing Opportunity!
- Join the Program Committee! And...