SESL, an educational 501(c)(3) non-profit, is growing and in need of sincere, open-hearted individuals with expertise in:
1. Findraising to improve sustainability.
2. Developing relationships with businesses in the community to foster possible scholarships for needy students and other organizational needs; and
3. Raising community awareness of our existence and raise a desire in the community to help.
We look forward to hearing from you soon about your desire to become part of our team!
- Public Relations
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- At least 6 hours per month
- Attend board meetings, participate in fundraisers, contribute to growth, etc.