Calling all Teens interested in science and health! If you enjoy working with children and want to be a real leader in the community - this opportunity cannot be missed! You will gain valuable experiences working with underserved children and children with medical conditions - and will become part of our leadership council. Previous teens who have worked with us have won leadership competitions and have majored in science in the Ivy League! We are also a certifying organization for the Presidential Volunteer Service Award. For more info, see our websites at www.kidsheartfelthealth.com and www.heartfelthealth-teens.com. IMPORTANT: Provide cell phone contact or check junk folders for our responses!
- Physical Education
- Teaching / Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 20+ hours
- Additional hours are available to be done at home
- Chefs passionate about Kids Health
- Healthy Food Drive
- Teen Council - Science and Health
- IB Student Community Service...
- Passionate about Children's...
- Teens who Care about Children's...
- Teens Passionate about Science
- Teen Volunteers Need - Science...
- Chefs Share Your Talents with...
- Teach a Child about Healthy Eating
- Children's Nutrition, Healthy...
- Chefs Needed for Healthy Food...