Become a Home Services Volunteer with Benevilla! You can help home-bound seniors in need with some of the following activities:
- Grocery shopping
- Run errands like prescription pick-up
- Offer an assisted ride to a medical appointment
- Light handyman work such as changing a light bulb or air filter
- Pay a visit to someone just to brighten their day!
This opportunity is flexible to fit your schedule. Voluneers will NOT need to lift clients or have wheelchair accesible vehicles. Great opportunity for those looking to get involved in their community!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hrs per month minimum
- Restorative Program Activity...
- West Valley Day Center Activity...
- Internet Outreach Volunteer
- Bistro Hostess
- Helping Partners Activity Leader
- Spanish Bi-Lingual Volunteers...
- Boutique Volunteer
- Volunteer Registered Nurse
- Southwest Valley Transportation...
- Sun City West Transportation...
- Handyman Volunteer
- Home Delivered Meals Coordinator
- Peoria Transportation Volunteers
- Sun City Transportation Volunteer
- Boutique Assistant
- Southwest Valley Home Services...
- Mary's Place Activity Partner...
- Home Delivered Meals Service...
- Be a Road Warrior! - Southwest...
- West Valley Day Center...