Help your local library with a variety of services including organizing and displaying materials, shelving selected materials, assisting with programs and special projects, and other opportunities within the library.
Meet new people and network with library staff and volunteers. Gain experience for your resumé and/or college application. Training will be provided.
2-4 hours a week for a minimum of 12 months
Volunteers are needed at Edenvale Branch on:
Tuesday 3-5 p.m.
Friday 1-3 p.m.
Saturday 3-5 p.m.
* Age 15 or older. (13 & 14-year-olds who are members of the library’s teensReach program may volunteer)
* Responsible and dependable
* Able to file alphabetically/numerically
* Able to follow directions
* Able to work independently
* Fingerprint clearance required for volunteers age 18 and over
- Customer Service
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- 2 - 4 hours a week for a minimum of 12 months
- Fingerprint clearence required for volunteers 18 and above