The Medical Staff Administration volunteer will be responsible for postal mail distribution for the medical staff, filing, MD mailbox maintenance, and other clerical duties as assigned.
Volunteer Requirements: Ability to read small font, bend and file. Professional, excellent organization and clerical skills, friendly and personable.
- Administrative Support
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of one 3 hour shift per week
- Environmental Services Volunteer
- Radiology Greeter
- Patient Ambassador
- Cardiology Volunteer
- Medical Staff Administration
- Occupational Therapy Volunteer
- Emergency Department Patient...
- Maternal Child Services volunteer
- GI Lab Greeter
- Resale Shop
- Food Services
- Radiology Volunteer
- Animal-Assisted Therapy
- Anticoagulation Clinic Volunteer
- Ambulatory Surgery Pre-procedure...
- Employee Health Services Volunteer