We are looking for a volunteer to assist in Food Services. The volunteer will be responsible for cleaning tables and counterspaces, filling bottle sodas and pre-made snacks (fruit cups, chips, etc.), rolling silverware, taking out trash and mopping the floor as needed.
Volunteer requirements: Friendly, dependable and able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum one 3 hour shift per week
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Environmental Services Volunteer
- Radiology Greeter
- Patient Ambassador
- Cardiology Volunteer
- Medical Staff Administration
- Occupational Therapy Volunteer
- Emergency Department Patient...
- Maternal Child Services volunteer
- GI Lab Greeter
- Resale Shop
- Food Services
- Radiology Volunteer
- Animal-Assisted Therapy
- Anticoagulation Clinic Volunteer
- Ambulatory Surgery Pre-procedure...
- Employee Health Services Volunteer