We are looking for a volunteer greeter for our GI Lab. The volunteer will sit at the waiting area desk and warmly greet relatives of our patients. This person should have excellent people skills, professional manner, and a friendly, welcoming, compassionate personality. Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred.
This opportunity is open on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 4-7 p.m.
- Customer Service
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 15
- Orientation or Training
- We require at least one 3 hour shift per week.
- Environmental Services Volunteer
- Radiology Greeter
- Patient Ambassador
- Cardiology Volunteer
- Medical Staff Administration
- Occupational Therapy Volunteer
- Emergency Department Patient...
- Maternal Child Services volunteer
- GI Lab Greeter
- Resale Shop
- Food Services
- Radiology Volunteer
- Animal-Assisted Therapy
- Anticoagulation Clinic Volunteer
- Ambulatory Surgery Pre-procedure...
- Employee Health Services Volunteer