Secretary/Correspondence for Areas in Burlington County
Girl Scouts of Central & Southern New Jersey
- Handles the correspondence of the Service Unit
- Performs administrative duties for the Service Unit
- Invites/reminds all volunteers of monthly Service Unit meetings
- Attends monthly leader meetings
- Shares minutes of monthly Service Unit meetings with all volunteers in the Service Unit and the Council Specialist
About Girl Scouts of Central & Southern New Jersey
40 Brace Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034, US
Girl Scouts builds girls of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place.
Founded in 1912, Girl Scouts of the USA is the preeminent organization for girls with a current membership of 3.6 million girls and adults. Volunteers use their expertise, skills, interests, and life experience to shape fun and enriching leadership experiences for girls, and inspire them to reach their personal best. Volunteers help council staff facilitate the New Girl Scout Leadership Experience to girls through exciting program opportunities: leadership/self-esteem, financial literacy, travel, health/wellness, science, technology, engineering, and math. Volunteers choose from several flexible Pathways (the ways that girls and adults join Girl Scouting) that fit their lifestyles, including short-term or long-term service working either directly or indirectly with girls, and they can participate regionally, nationally, and internationally.