Registrar/Registration Administrator in Areas in Mercer County
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
1. Reviews troop catalog for accuracy and, at least twice per year (September 15 th and March 15 th), requests status update from all troops in Service Unit.
2. Validates monthly reports of registered troops, groups, and individuals for the current Girl Scout year with leaders, volunteers, and Service Unit Organizers/Recruiters.
3. Ensures the submission of member information changes (contact information, school & grade changes, troop transfers, additions, removals, and volunteer position changes) to council through online Member Information Change form.
4. Serves as liaison to Customer Care to follow up with registration issues, questions, or technical support for troop leaders and volunteers.
5. Request new troop numbers for Service Unit and assist Troop Organizers/Recruiters with troop and girl placement.
6. Manage Early Bird Registration for Service Unit.
7. Inform Council of disbanded troops, and assist with member placement for girls in disbanded troops.
8. Connect Juliettes with Juliette Advisor.
9. Assist Service Unit Organizers/Recruiters in supporting new troop leaders.
10. Deliver all paper registrations and interest forms to Council Service Center within 10 business days to be entered into Volunteer Systems.
11. Participate as a member of the Service Unit Team and attend monthly Service Unit meetings. Advise team on the status of registrations including problems and concerns.
We'll work with your schedule.
PrincetonPrinceton, NJ 08505
- Relationship Building
- Data Entry
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 8 to 10 hours per month