Registrar/Registration Administrator in Areas in Mercer County
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
1. Reviews troop catalog for accuracy and, at least twice per year (September 15 th and March 15 th), requests status update from all troops in Service Unit.
2. Validates monthly reports of registered troops, groups, and individuals for the current Girl Scout year with leaders, volunteers, and Service Unit Organizers/Recruiters.
3. Ensures the submission of member information changes (contact information, school & grade changes, troop transfers, additions, removals, and volunteer position changes) to council through online Member Information Change form.
4. Serves as liaison to Customer Care to follow up with registration issues, questions, or technical support for troop leaders and volunteers.
5. Request new troop numbers for Service Unit and assist Troop Organizers/Recruiters with troop and girl placement.
6. Manage Early Bird Registration for Service Unit.
7. Inform Council of disbanded troops, and assist with member placement for girls in disbanded troops.
8. Connect Juliettes with Juliette Advisor.
9. Assist Service Unit Organizers/Recruiters in supporting new troop leaders.
10. Deliver all paper registrations and interest forms to Council Service Center within 10 business days to be entered into Volunteer Systems.
11. Participate as a member of the Service Unit Team and attend monthly Service Unit meetings. Advise team on the status of registrations including problems and concerns.
About Girl Scouts of Central & Southern New Jersey
40 Brace Road, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034, US
Girl Scouts builds girls of courage, confidence and character who make the world a better place.
Founded in 1912, Girl Scouts of the USA is the preeminent organization for girls with a current membership of 3.6 million girls and adults. Volunteers use their expertise, skills, interests, and life experience to shape fun and enriching leadership experiences for girls, and inspire them to reach their personal best. Volunteers help council staff facilitate the New Girl Scout Leadership Experience to girls through exciting program opportunities: leadership/self-esteem, financial literacy, travel, health/wellness, science, technology, engineering, and math. Volunteers choose from several flexible Pathways (the ways that girls and adults join Girl Scouting) that fit their lifestyles, including short-term or long-term service working either directly or indirectly with girls, and they can participate regionally, nationally, and internationally.
We'll work with your schedule.
PrincetonPrinceton, NJ 08505
- Relationship Building
- Data Entry
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 8 to 10 hours per month