Recruiter and Organizer for Girl Scout Troops in Areas in Burlington County
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
1. Recruit girls and adults who represent the diversity of the population in the assigned area through community recruitment events and other promotional opportunities.
2. Submit all contact information collected through recruitment efforts online via Volunteer Systems.
3. Inform Service Unit Registrar when new troop numbers need to be requested from Council.
4. Assist volunteers with securing troop meeting locations.
5. Organize and place girls and adults into new and existing troops using Volunteer Systems. Provide support to new leaders.
6. Work with Service Unit Registrar to identify girl and adult openings in existing troops.
7. Organize local recruitment events. Request and collect Recruitment Kit(s) from Council Service Centers.
8. Support and promote the Girl Scout leadership experience.
9. Participate as an active member of the Service Unit Team by attending regular Service Unit Team leader meetings and participating in the creation of the annual Service Unit Recruitment Plan.
10. Implement Service Unit recruitment plan and request materials and support as needed.
11. Communicate recruitment progress to Service Unit Team and GSCSNJ staff members.
12. Maintain positive work relationships with Service Unit Team members, parents, and leaders.
We'll work with your schedule.
BordentownBordentown, NJ 08505
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Approx 10 to 15 hours per month