It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
Working with the Troop Support & Experience Staff Member:
- Provides mentoring to troop leaders as they need
- Provides volunteers with assistance in using GSLE program materials for their specific level
- Delivers information on Council training and program opportunities
- Provides volunteers with support for completing required recordkeeping forms
- Attends the monthly Service Unit meeting to help leaders with level questions
- Encourages new leaders to review their position descriptions
- Remain informed about and comply with the most current policies, procedures, and guidelines of Girl Scouts of Central & Southern NJ (GSCSNJ) and Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA)
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 4 to 6 hours per month
- Full job description available.
Report this opportunity